Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Re: [AskAVet] hey everyone...had to do a change up...



Not an emergency... I need to find my notes ... have been keeping notes for a week... hope to post here within the next day or two.

Long story short... Nick has seen the vet once... going in again next week for a dental...

symptoms... wont eat unless the food is softened...
during the night he paces and often pants. 





Joyce aka Mom aka Nana


On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 11:12 AM, bigblueno1 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

ok...lol...I just tried to reply and it didn't show up...lets try again...

Hi Joyce ..again..lol

post here for everyone...if it's an emergency email me.. directly ..make sure you put in the email "askavet' in the subject line so I know it's from here.

I did make some changes to the group to try to make it easier to get ahold of me. cross your fingers..lol...


I'm on Periscope too, and am going to do some educational videos in the future. mostly foaling though.


What kind of issues are you having?




__._,_.___

Posted by: Joyce O <theoldhen@gmail.com>



__,_._,___