Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Re: [AskAVet] hey everyone...had to do a change up...



hey Joyce..lets get the ball rolling...i'm back...again..I've had medical issues myself, but have been finding my 'stride' again. I'm no longer on a cane (for now) and am working on fixing my own issues.

I am still working with foaling mares, so am going to be posting pics/video for those not yet experienced with foaling but want to learn.

my next post will be a list of foaling equipment needed for a kit to have on hand at ALL times. And ways to save money.

Let me know what is needed from you and encourage others to get involved!


All my emails are here:

bigblueno1@yahoo.com

wildkat32@hotmail.com

catridgellc@yahoo.com

a1wildkatracing@gmail.com (**this is the email I can be accessed on cell phone).


also please let me know if there is spam!...I will be going thru and deleting spam/blocking spammers as needed...




__._,_.___



__,_._,___