Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Re: [AskAVet] hey everyone...had to do a change up...



So nice to hear from you!!

So when we send somethingto askavet it is still the same email?

I would like to see this group get back to helping each other again :)

Joyce





Joyce aka Mom aka Nana


On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 2:16 PM, bigblueno1 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

catridgellc IS bigblueno1... owner of this group...had to add this other email to yahoo askavet as it's gotten frustrating ...can't always get into bigblueno1 account...

also..to all new members/future members...all original posts from FIRP45 IS Dr. WARREN PEREZ..I'm sure you can find various topics from his original posts to answer your questions. If you can't find the answers there, just ask. Others here can help, or I can ask Doc's other vet buddies.

give a shout as needed, now I have it set up for sinc'd emails, I won't miss it.




__._,_.___

Posted by: Joyce O <theoldhen@gmail.com>



__,_._,___